Pride Mobility Outlander LP® 10 Inch Platform
Outlander LP® 10 Inch Platform*
The Outlander LP Exterior Lift Series is comprised of low-profile lifts designed to take your 10 inch mid-wheel drive power chairs with you.
Low-profile lifts provide increased visibility while the lift is in-use or in the stowed position. The design also provides a shock-absorbing “cradle effect” which protects your power chair while the vehicle is in motion. This is a great exterior lift option for sedans, SUVs, mini-vans, full-size vans and pick-up trucks.
Simple, hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- Low-profile platform design is compatible with Class II or Class III/IV hitches
- Compatible with 10-inch and 14-inch mid-wheel drive power chairs
- Low-profile platform provides better visibility
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Standard license plate holder
- Manual override
- Shock-absorbing “cradle effect” protects power chairs from jarring vibrations
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)