Pride Mobility Outlander Full Platform®
Outlander Full Platform*
The Outlander Full Platform Exterior Lift for scooters and power chairs is the most universal platform lift available.
The simple hitch-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
The easy drive-on/drive-off platform enables loading from either end of the lift and takes the hassle out of loading your mobility device in a busy parking area.
Consumers have the choice of a one-hand retractable strap kit, scooter lock-down arm or power chair hold-down bar.
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
- Toggle switch for ease of up and down use
- Drive on/drive off
- Integrated license plate bracket
- Compatible with Class II, III, or IV hitches
- Manual override
- LED indicator for On/Off
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)