Pride Mobility Jazz ® Select Elite
Pride Mobility Jazzy Select Elite ®
The Jazzy Select® Elite delivers high performance and maneuverability in a compact, stylish design for your active lifestyle.
In-line, front-wheel drive technology gives the Jazzy Select Elite excellent stability, provides a tight turning radius around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability, climbs obstacles and grade changes with ease and handles various terrains indoors and out for an overall solid performance.
The Jazzy Select Elite comes standard with Pride’s exclusive Jazzy® Armor® for today’s rental environment, depth-adjustable high-back seat, flip-up, removable, height and width adjustable armrest and flip-up height adjustable foot platform.
- Jazzy® Armor® includes shroud and controller guards to protect against daily wear and tear
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- Black high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
- Dual-layer powder coated frame for increased durability
- Larger foot platform
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Built with ease of service in mind
- Extended 13-month limited warranty
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)