Pride Mobility Jazzy ® Air
Pride Mobility Jazzy Air ®*
At the touch of a button, the Jazzy Air ® elevates 10” in just 16 seconds, and safely drives at speeds up to 3.5 mph while elevated. Jazzy Air empowers!
- Elevates or lowers while on the move
- Provides access to counters, most tables, cabinets and shelving
- Bright LED lighting
- 300-lb. weight capacity
- Standard seating sizes include: 16” x 16” – 18” | 18” x 18”- 20” | 20” x 20” – 22”
- Drive up to 18.4 miles per charge
- Active-Trac® Suspension for a smooth ride and great indoor and outdoor performance
- Simply plug the off-board charger into the controller for easy charging
- 60-inch lap belt
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)