Pride Mobility Go-Go ES2 ® 3-Wheel
Pride Mobility Go-Go ES2 ® 3-Wheel*
Lightweight and compact, the Go-Go® ES 2 offers a stable design. A front canvas basket provides the storage you need for a quick trip to the store or an afternoon of errands.
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Two speed settings – high and low (outdoor/indoor)
- Modular design for simple service
- Lightweight, one-piece frame that is stable and portable
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)