Pride Mobility Commander 450® 2-Axis
Commander 450 2-Axis*
The Newly redesigned Commander 450 Exterior powered boom style lift is the perfect user-friendly lift option for pick-up trucks that provides fast loading and unloading of your mobility device. Standard with a 450 lb. lifting capacity for heavier power chairs and scooters, it is available in 2 & 3 axis.
This lift delivers maximum durability, with the ability to lift and lower your mobility device to the ground over the trucks tailgate and/or over the side back into the truck bed with ease.
- 2-axis design: Powered up/down and powered in/out
- Standard single seat post or 4-point seat post carabiner kit
- Coastal community powder coated
- Telescoping mounting brackets
- Complete weather-proof design
- Waterproof push-button hand control
- Compatible with power chairs and scooters
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)