Pride Mobility Commander 200® Hitch Mount
Commander 200® Hitch Mount*
Quickly load and unload your mobility device with ease using the Commander 200 hitch mount.
This lift is the perfect user-friendly lift option for various vehicles. This lift delivers maximum maneuverability by powering up and down to load and unload your mobility device.
With a 200-lb. weight capacity, this lift can be used for travel mobility, power chairs, manual wheelchairs and most foldable scooters and power chairs.
- Telescoping boom allows up to 12” of manual adjustment
- Standard single seat post docking kit or 4-point seat post karabiner kit
- Mobility seats must be removed when loading and unloading
- Easy assembly and disassembly in under 30 seconds
- Assemble – insert column into the base and attach the boom arm on the column
- Disassemble – remove boom arm on the column and remove column from the base
- Compatible with power chairs and scooters
- Optional Go Chair® docking kit accessory
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)