Pride Mobility Backpacker AVP 2.0®
Backpacker® AVP 2.0*
Backpacker® Interior Lifts are specifically engineered for scooter and power chair transportation, while providing concealment and weather protection for your mobility product.
The low-profile, one-piece design allows for easy loading and unloading of your mobility product; simply drive on and off the all-steel constructed platform.
Features include a durable 12-volt motor with an easy-to-use two button wired and wireless hand control for simple and reliable operation. Most applications do not require drilling or vehicle modification and include a kit for quick and easy installations
- New standard dual remote provides safe, easy hardwire and wireless operation
- New rear hatch safety sensor disables lift when rear hatch is closed
- New redesigned hardwire routing provides easy installation with no fears of pinching or damaging power harness during operation
- New puddle light for platform illumination in low-light settings
- New hand control Lockout feature for quick and easy prevention of unauthorized operation
- New low battery warning beeps and flashes when battery reaches under 10 volts
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)