EWheels Medical EW-M45 Folding Power Wheelchair
EW-M45 Power Wheelchair*
The EW-M45 Folding Lightweight Power Wheelchair is the lightest long range electric wheelchair on the market today. The 12” rear tires power this wheelchair and ensure a smooth ride on almost any surface. The wide 19” seat provides ultimate comfort and ease of operation. This is one of the most reliable electric powered wheelchairs on the market today.
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your EWheels Medical product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance. Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the highest level of quality that America has come to expect from the leader in mobility products.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)