Advanced Orthopaedics© Rib-Belt Mens – Universal
Male Rib-Belt – Universal*
– Constructed of 6″ wide breathable elastic material.
– Female belt has contours around bust line and male belt is straight.
*Items online may not be available in our showroom. Please call for availability. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply in a standing or laying position.
- Open belt to its fullest length with the care tag on the inside.
- Position the rib belt around the rib cage.
- The hook should be on the right.
- Stretch both sides and wrap the sides without the hook around the body first. Secure the hook onto the loop part of the support where needed for desired compression.
- Support should fit snug but not too tight.
- Adjust if necessary.
INDICATIONS: Helps stabilize rib and sternum fractures by limiting chest expansion through compression.